10.17.2010

Creating a craft room, or how I plan on getting organized

Even though football is taking up way too much of my time, when I do get a moment to do something crafty, I panic.
My basement was reorganized a few months ago to help me get organized, but it didn’t work out as planned. Because I didn’t have great storage, after I finished a project, I didn’t know where to put my fabric/tools/paper/scissors, etc. 
I plan on fixing that.  Today I installed an L-shaped craft desk.  It will be trimmed out and painted, baskets added to house all of my “stuff”, shelves installed with more storage. My hope is that there is a place for everything and everything in it’s place.
003
And lest you think that I’m the only one in this house that likes to create, I am going to show you what my daughter (she is 12) has been working on. This is part of her Halloween costume. It’s a wolf head that she puts on over her head. She paid for the materials herself and other than some guidance, has done everything herself.
006
She still has the eyes to do and a few touch ups on the mouth. I’m very proud of her effort.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks great your daughter is crafting! But...what is that thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is pretty impressive that a 12 year old made that! Your bringing her up right!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am insanely jealous of this space...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your daughter has surely inherited some of your craft skills.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.