5.22.2010

Directional signs

A friend turned me on to a fantastic re-use store in a near by city. I thought I knew of all of the great thrifting stores, but boy was I surprised to find this place. It’s a mix of everything with the intention of keeping things out of landfill.  There are some real duds there, but if you pick through enough, you will come out with some treasures.
I instantly knew that I had to have these two signs. They are quite large, the biggest is about 5 feet long and the smaller one is about 4 feet long.  They are road signs that were actually in  use.  The price?  1 dollar for the larger one and 75 cents for the smaller.
Soon they will be hung up on my back fence.
022

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, those are saaaawweeet! Dont you love when you find a new junkin' store! I get excited when we drive to other bases and go to the thrift stores....Im frugal elite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! What finds!! They will add a lot of character wherever you put them.

    -heather

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.